It's a Renaissance Revival! These eclectic gemstone earrings bring old world style into the 21st century in a modern, abstract design concept that juxtaposes Medieval fashion colors with today's avant garde and industrial trends.
Inverted to appear upside down, peach orange stone teardrops are crowned with copper filigree petal caps and accent beads. Below the agates, red gems provide a finishing touch, while minimalist copper rings act as rustic spinner belts.
- Overall length - Approximately 1 7/8 inch
- Dangle drops - About 1 3/8"
- Semi-precious stones
- Agate - 12mm = Approx. 1/2" long
- Carnelian - 8mm round balls
- Recycled industrial tubing, hand cut into rings
- Hand forged bud tipped hook ear wires and head pins
- Openwork lace flower caps
- Dainty spheres / globe beads
- Weight: 3 ounces
- Our processing time: 1 - 2 business days
Along with your earrings, you'll receive a natural tan color presentation box, similar to those in two of the photographs, compliments of Rough Magic Creations.