Ocean jasper stone teardrop briolettes in a mottled neutral palette - sage green, taupe, rusty brown, gray - and topped with dainty copper beads below rustic hand forged copper circles and rings make an eclectic boho statement in long earrings.
For women who seek original, authentically handmade jewelry, this design by Mollie Meserve is ideal, combining elements of various fashion statements in a cohesive presentation:
- Abstract / Geometric
- Bohemian / Tribal
- Earthy / Natural
- Overall length - 2 1/2 inches / Shoulder dusting
- Dangles - 2 inches long by 5/8 inch wide ( outer diameter of circles)
- Brios - 5/8" long by 3/8" wide
- Ocean jasper gemstones*
- Solid copper
- Hammer textured rings, hand cut of upcycled repurposed new industrial metal
- Fire wrought ball tipped hook ear wires
- Accent rondelles
- Wrapping wire
*The gems are semi-precious ornamentals, with earth tones and desert colors specked on the front and warm honey-caramel spread across the back and along the outer edges.
While Mollie may create this same design with other stones, the earrings you receive will be the very same one of a kind pair shown in these photos.
Our processing time: 1 - 2 business days