Oak Leaf Bookmark, Copper, Rustic Colorful Hammered Metal
An oak leaf bookmark of hand forged copper, our rustic and colorful hammered metal design features the glowing oranges and reds of woodland autumn leaves - perfect for every bookworm!
Hand cut from a sheet of repurposed industrial copper, given a primitive natural looking texture with veins and a fiery patina, the eco-friendly leaf is approximately 2.25 inches long and 1.5 inch wide.
A stone-beaded link connects the leaf to a sturdy hammered shepherd's hook of recycled copper wire. Overall, the bookmark is about 5.5 inches (13.5cm) long.
We also create these bookmarks with maple, beech and birch leaves. If you don't see them among our items, please contact us to arrange for a custom made, bespoke piece.
As each of these bookmarks is handcrafted individually, none of them will be exactly alike, and the gemstones may vary according to availability. This process ensures that yours will be a one of a kind Rough Magic Creation.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.