This chunky green bracelet, beaded with serpentine (aka olive jade / new jade*), striated agate stones and antiqued brass will make a spectacular stand alone statement or stunning centerpiece in a fashionable stack.
With rustic overtones, sophisticated look and earthy autumn palette, this design is ideal for a woman who loves the look of large semi-precious gems and the unique quality of handmade jewelry.
- Round gemstone spheres
- Natural translucent serpentine
- Dyed streaked agate
- Oxidized brass
- Petal caps
- Cushion rondelle beads
- Handcrafted hook and eye clasp
- Natural tan jewelry presentation box (see the photos for examples)
- Our processing time: 1 - 2 business days
- Please note: While the bracelet in the photos will most comfortably fit a lady's size 6" to 6 1/2 inch wrist, we'll be happy to alter it a bit, or create a bespoke bracelet for you, if you prefer another size. Please inquire ahead of time to discuss the possibilities and options. Thank you!
*Serpentine is a lovely stone which, despite frequent misidentification, is not a form or variety of jade.