Olive Green Gemstone Earrings, Serpentine Shoulder Dusters Dangles, Antiqued Copper
In a color similar to green peridot, carved olive "jade" gemstone* leaves and trios of smooth rondelles, coil wrapped in antiqued copper wire, swing energetically on long dangles - shoulder duster earrings designed for a nature loving woman to make a lively and memorable fashion statement.
- Natural / Nature theme
- Approximate measurements:
- Overall earring length - 2 1/8 inches
- Dangle drops - 1 5/8 inch long by 3/8" wide
- Semi-precious stones - serpentine
- Oxidized solid copper wire
- Hand forged red bud tipped hook ear wires and ball head pins
- Spiral wrapping
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
*Olive jade (sometimes called "new jade") is actually serpentine, a worthy stone in its own right.