Lively and energetic, these earrings feature apricot- burnt orange gemstones in combination with copper in large, long and vibrant swinging dangles.
We created this design to showcase the warm autumn palette of the translucent stones - 16mm puffed squares of carnelian agate which we crowned with floral filigree caps and dropped from our washer rings of repurposed new industrial metal tubes. The flower caps add an "Old World" medieval touch, while the textured washers suggest metalwork rendered by a faraway and ancient forge.
For the lady who loves authentic handmade jewelry, casual bohemian fashion with a flair for the elegant, this pair will go with just about any outfit -
- Everyday jeans or cords
- Sweater, cotton, linen, flannel or tee shirt
- Business suit and workday attire
- Date night dress or pants suit
This versatile pair will be right at home in a variety of settings, stylish and appropriate for so many occasions -
- Weekend retreat
- strolling along the beach
- wandering along country lane
- exploring the woods or forest
- curling up with a good book
- cuddling by the fire
- Al fresco lunch with "the girls"
- Dressy afternoon tea party
- Glamorous evening on the town
- Dinner at a trendy restaurant
- The theatre, concert or opera
- Dancing under the stars
- Midnight supper
- Overall earring length - 1 7/8 inch
- Dangles measurements - 1 1/2 inch long by 5/8 inch wide
- Carnelian gemstones
- Antique copper petal caps
- Solid copper
- Hand forged hammered washers, bud tipped hook ear wires and head pins
- Handcrafted connector rings
- Art nouveau
On their way to you within 3 business days after we receive your order, your earrings will arrive enclosed in a natural, neutral tan jewelry presentation box very much like the one shown in the photos.