In sparkling shades of peacock blue- green and aqua, a large fire polished faceted glass crystal creates a stunning centerpiece for Mollie Meserve's handmade art nouveau style copper pendant.
A one of a kind design, the colorful pendant drops on a connecting ring from the center of an adjustable rolo chain of matching bright copper. The copper frame is an asymmetrical circle, with hand formed vine-like wire wrapping around the upper portion and hammer textured raw copper along the lower part.
The crystal drops and turns within the embracing frame. As the photos show, the facets flash and shine, reflecting a rainbow of colors from turquoise to fuchsia, purple with hints of coppery bronze in the mix. One side of the crystal shows more green tones, the other more blue; the stone can be turned to present whichever side you prefer at the moment.
- Pendant (including connector) - 1 3/4 inch long by 1 1/4 inch wide
- Crystal - 1 1/16 inch long by 3/4 inch wide by 1/2 inch thick
- Chain (including clasp) - Choker up to 22 inches
- Faceted glass crystal
- Solid copper -
- Hand forged -
- Wire wrapped hammered frame
- Ring connector
- Budded mounting head pin
- Hammered hook and eye clasp
- Round link rolo chain
- Complementary jewelry presentation box similar to the sample in the photos.
Weight: 4 ounces
Our processing time: 1 - 2 business days