Bronze Pearl Earrings, Hammered Copper, Large Boho Gypsy Dangles, Rustic Primitive Metal Jewelry
Bronze pearl earrings with hammered copper, our large boho gypsy dangles are rustic, primitive metal jewelry designed for women who love eclectic style and big, bold bohemian statements.
Eco-friendly and hand cut and forged of repurposed industrial sheet metal, 3/4 inch (19mm) slightly concave metalwork disks are hammer textured and flame bathed to a warm oxidized patina to create a Renaissance style backdrop to the deep rich color of the genuine freshwater pearls.
Including the connecting links with dainty copper beads, the dangles drop about 1.25 inch (32mm) below our hook earwires, also hand forged of copper and treated to a lightly antiqued patina.
From the top curve of the wires, the earrings are about 1.75 inch (40mm) in overall length.
A word to the wise: The pearl is the June Birthstone.
Your earrings will arrive in a natural tan color presentation box with a cotton insert and tied with a complementary bow, very much like one shown in the photograph.
Order Processing Time Estimates:
- Ready to Ship Items normally ship within 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your item(s) will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
- USA ORDERS
- Packages weighing under 1 pound ship Free to addresses in the USA via USPS First Class Mail.
- Included: Up to 3 jewelry items and/or accessories; most Christmas ornaments (excluding tree toppers); many smaller items of home decor.
- Priority Mail is an option.
- Orders weighing 1 pound or more ship via Priority Mail.
- Included: Christmas tree toppers; most medium to large home accents, wall hangings, decorative dishes and sets.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
- Orders to selected countries outside the United States ship via First Class International Mail.