Peruvial Opal Earrings with Handmade Wooden Beads and Copper
Featuring pastel aqua blue-green opals, these rustic boho earrings present an eclectic, earthy mix of gemstones, carved wooden beads and copper accents.
For the woman who looks to natural components, meticulously handcrafted artisan jewelry with suggestions of bohemian style and woodland influences, this pair will be basic to her year round fashion statement. Perfect with jeans and peasant blouse, American southwest designs, and all kinds of casual ensembles.
Opal, the October birthstone, is a semi-precious gem believed to inspire cosmic energy, creativity, optimism and enthusiasm.
- Overall earring length: 1 1/2 inch
- Dangle length: 1 1/8 inch
- Peru opal stone rondelles
- 1/4" x 1/3 inch (7mm x 9mm)
- Natural wood beads - hand carved Maine alder
- 1/2 inch diameter faceted off-round
- Handmade swirl accents and hook earwires
- Hand forged mounting pins
- Petal caps and spacer beads
As this design is made to order, please allow 4 to 6 business days for us to create and ship your earrings. Every piece is created individually by hand, so no two earrings will be exactly alike.
Your earrings will arrive in a neutral color presentation box, complete with protective padding and adorned with a bow and our handcrafted copper wire heart.