Peruvian Opal Leaf and Copper Pendant & Chain Necklace
Our gemstone pendant pairs a carved Peruvian opal leaf and a winged teardrop hoop of antique copper. With a matching chain, this necklace is perfect for women who love natural earth tones and unusual statement jewelry.
- Styles / Themes:
- Autumn leaves / Fall fashion
- Earthy / Rustic
- Woodlands / Nature
- Approximate dimensions:
- Chain length - 18 inches / Princess length
- Pendant - 2 1/4" long x 1 3/8" across**
- Peru. opal - 1" long x 3/4" wide
- Hand carved semi-precious stone*
- Oxidized solid copper***
- Hand wrought hammered pendant hoop, twisted connector link, hook and eye loop clasp
- Cable chain
- Nontoxic eco-safe oxidizing solution
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
- Designer: Mollie Meserve Designs
* The leaf is an ivory cream color with a distinctive brown streak repeating the warm patina of the copper.
** The pendant is a slider, easily removed to be worn on a cord, a ribbon, a necklace beaded with small stones, or perhaps with a different chain.
*** Holding the richly oxidized copper cable chain, our matching hammered hook and eye clasp repeats the graceful curves of the primitive metalwork drop and, if worn at the front, will complement the pendant.
- Hint from Mollie: The opal is the October birthstone.
A neutral color presentation box, similar to those in the photos, will be included with your necklace.