Whenever the season, capture the beauty of autumn with these earrings of rare Peruvian opal leaves, fiery carnelian gemstones and primitive African copper beads.
Designed to appeal to the nature loving woman, and to accent the woodland theme, the dangles feature open work petal caps and dainty antique copper rounds. The warm tone metal contrasts with the stones while compounding the rustic, woodsy statement.
Each hand carved opal is unique in shape and palette, its ivory cream color distinguished by natural striations and inclusions in shades of caramel, honey and gray.
- Overall earring length - 2 3/8 inches
- Dangle drop length - 1 7/8 inch
- Leaf width - 3/4 inch
- One of a kind artisan handcrafted jewelry
- Unusual, hard to find gems
- Casually elegant, all occasion versatility
- Boho chic bohemian influence
- October birthstone
- Translucent semi- precious gems
- Pink Peru opal
- Copper filigree bead caps
- Solid copper
- Handmade tribal trade beads ( from Ethiopia or Ghana )
- Oxidized spheres
- Hand forged budded hook ear wires
Weight: 3 ounces
Our processing time: 1 - 2 business days