Did you know? Sapphire, the precious stone known for its traditional blue color, also comes in a wide variety of other hues. For these eclectic gemstone earrings, Mollie Meserve selected small slabs ( irregular rounded rectangles) of the pink variety, complemented them with pink and green tourmaline slices, and added copper contrasts.
• Ideal for casual spring and summer wear, this unique pair will also make a light-hearted and lovely fashion statement all year long.
- Approximate dimensions:
Overall earring length - 1 1/2 inch
- Dangle drops - 1 inch long by 3/8" wide (sapphires = 10mm)
- Component materials:
- Precious gems - sapphire corundum ( September birthstone)
- Semi-precious stones - tourmaline ( December birthstone)
- Solid copper beads, wire, hand forged hook earwires with red bud tips