Red Orange Brown Gemstone Necklace Boho Beaded Copper Chain
Earthy stones - in shades of red, cream, coffee, brown and soft orange - bring an eclectic flavor to this one of a kind necklace. Beaded into our handmade copper chain, a chunky oblong of cracked agate acts as centerpiece supported up the sides by stations of fiery red and contrasting multicolor gems in neutral natural colors.
Designed for the woman of sophisticated taste with a love of unique artisan jewelry, the necklace is ready to go from casual daytime wear to dressy evening out. Equally at home at the office, the weekend retreat and the semi-elegant event, it's destined to become a favorite all occasion fashion accessory.
Toward the back, the convertible length chain is finished with our hand forged infinity chain of large hammered figure 8 links and held by our graceful matching clasp.
The palette of the focal gemstone ranges from pastel tangerine to peach and pumpkin, with streaks of magenta and just a touch of lavender.
Other earth tones:
- Russet ( reddish brown )
- Necklace length - adjusts from choker to 17 inch princess style
- Focal stone - 5/8 inch long x 7/16 inch wide ( thick )
- Semi precious ornamental gemstones
- Crackled agate rounded rectangle centerpiece
- Brown flower agate coins
- Carnelian globes
- Solid copper
- Hand formed chain
- Handcrafted hook and eye clasp
- Antique oxidized copper
- Flower petal spacers
- Art Nouveau
- Early 20th Century Edwardian
Your necklace will be on its way to you via US mail within 3 business days after you complete your order and will arrive in a natural tan jewelry presentation box similar to the one shown in the photographs - ready for giving, ideal for keeping.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.