Rustic Boho Earrings of Wood, Bone, Vintage Lucite, Copper
In shades of chocolate brown, ivory cream and butterscotch, these rustic earrings by Mollie Meserve are a boho woodland fantasy of earthy hand carved bark-on natural wood, bone, vintage lucite faux stone and primitive copper beads.
- The vintage beads - imitation bone, pastel "peaches and cream" rondelles, mottled tan and beige donuts - are from the 1970s.
- The short bone tubes are water buffalo, and the antique raw copper rounds are handmade tribal beads.
- The wooden beads are Mollie's own design, carved by hand in our Rough Magic Creations studio and finished with a clear, nontoxic sealant.
The combination of these beads creates a chunky design that will delight any woman who enjoys unusual fashion and whimsical off-beat artisan creations. Stacked on hand forged copper budded head pins, they drop below hand formed open hoop ear wires, lightly oxidized to complement the neutral earth tones of the overall palette.
- Earring length - 2 1/2 inches
- Dangle length - 1 5/8 inch
- Earring width - 5/8 inch
- Stylistic influences:
- Earth conscious / Sustainable
- Woodland / Fantasy
- Vintage lucite
- Natural bone
- Eco-friendly, upcycled Maine hardwood
- Solid copper
- Handcrafted trade beads
- Hammered earwires
- Fire forged ball tipped mounting pins
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days