Let's go on Safari! With these long boho earrings, your African adventure will come to you. Gemstone dangles of jasper in neutral earthy tones swing and sway in rhythmic bohemian style, ideal for the woman who loves shoulder dusters, natural stones, and original handmade jewelry designs.
- The Fashion Statements: Adventurous, casual, energetic, versatile (from Southwestern Desert to the Veld, from sandy beach to autumn woodland)
- The Stones: Safari Jasper puffed ovals ( 14mm x 10mm) and round globes ( 8mm)
- The Palette: Multi color camouflage patterns in shades of tan, putty, russet red, taupe, gray-green, khaki and brown
- The Lengths: Earrings- 1 7/8 inch; Dangles- 1 1/2"
- The Findings: Solid Copper wire - hand forged French hook earwires and red bud head pins
The ornamental gems vary in coloration and mottled camo patterns, ensuring that your earrings will be a unique pair.
Ready to ship in 1 to 3 business days, your earrings will arrive enclosed in a jewelry presentation box similar to the one shown in the photograph.
To explore our shop -> Rough Magic Creations