For Christian women and men an inspirational sideways cross bracelet will always be a statement of faith to wear every day.
Designed by Mollie Meserve and individually handmade of solid copper, this bracelet features our hammer textured and flame washed cross creating the centerpiece in a sturdy antique copper chain.
- Church and beyond
- Easter Sunday
- 7th anniversary for husband, wife and couple
- Balanced by an opposing large focal clasp, the cross is gently curved to lie comfortably across the wrist.
- Between the head of the cross and the graceful toggle bar, the asymmetrical chain comprises a series of 3- in- 3 jump rings.
- From the foot of the cross to the keeper loop, a trio of dark oxidized copper circles, embraced on each side by a jump ring, are connected by figure 8 infinity links.
- "Old Rugged Cross" hymn theme
- 100% authentically handmade components
- Contrasting patinas
- Original concept
- Unique metalwork - chainmaille style
- Length: 2 inches
- Width: 1 inch
- Best fit: 6 1/2" to 7 inch wrist*
- Warm burnt orange / umber
- Deep brown bronze tones
- Old World antiquarian
- Casual everyday
- All occasions
- Boho bohemian
- Brand new industrial sheet copper and tubing - upcycled, repurposed, textured, fire kissed
- Hand cut and formed chain components
- Handcrafted toggle clasp
- Nontoxic oxidizing agent
*If you'd like another size, or perhaps the bracelet in a bright non- oxidized finish, please inquire for details. Thank you!
Weight: 3 ounces
Our processing time: 3- 5 business days
To our shop ☞ Rough Magic Creations
With your jewelry, we will include a natural tan color presentation box, similar to the one below, suitable for presentation as well as for keeping.