Solid Copper Infinity Ring
Hand wrought of solid copper, this minimalist style ring brings a graceful abstract flair to minimalist concept jewelry. Ideal for a 7th anniversary, a pre-engagement promise or a token of lasting friendship, each ring makes statement for either a woman or a man.
With just a touch of the rustic and primitive in the design, the open band ring is available in a variety of sizes and finishes to suit every copper lover's taste. Approximate finish colors are shown in one of the photos: bright copper, antiqued light, antiqued dark.
Keeping in mind that there's a bit of play in the copper shank, allowing for slight adjustments in interior diameter, please select your preferences from the drop down menu when you check out.
For those who prefer a trendy, off-beat look, these rings are also suitable for knuckle, thumb or toe.
As each ring is individually formed and handcrafted, no two will identical.
To create a jewelry set, wear the ring with this coordinating cuff bracelet, also available in different sizes and the same three finish choices.
Your jewelry will arrive enclosed in a neutral tan jewelry presentation box similar to those in the photos.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.