With an array of beads in multiple colors of the American Desert Southwest - tomato and brick reds, blue, khaki, putty, ivory cream, russet, mustard yellow - linked in a handmade copper chain, Mollie Meserve's unique and versatile necklace is wearable in double or triple layers and lengths ranging from choker to matinee style.
- Styles and Statements:
- Boho chic / Bohemian
- Dressy Casual
- Southwestern / Western
- Necklace length: Adjusts from choker up to 24 inches
- Mottled blue Czech glass off-rounds
- Assorted semi-precious ornamental stones
- Red jasper spheres
- Striated yellow wood agate rounds
- Matrix howlite ovals
- Magnesite chips and pebbles
- Solid copper
- Hand forged findings
- Infinity figure 8 chains links
- Hammered double hook clasp
- Wrap closed bead connector links
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
At the front, the stone beaded links alternate with the figure 8s which, with coil connectors and a pair of the agate gems, form the sides. At the back the fastener features an accent dangle of stacked magnesite.
Your necklace will arrive in a neutral tan jewelry presentation box similar to the one shown in the photograph.