With an array of beads in multiple colors of the American Desert Southwest wrapped into a handmade copper chain, this unique and versatile necklace is wearable in double or triple layers and lengths ranging from choker to matinee style.
Boho chic / Bohemian, Dressy Casual, Eclectic, Rustic, Southwestern, Western
In addition of solid copper wire, the components include:
- Mottled blue Czech glass off- round faceted chunky nuggets
- Assorted stones
- Tomato red jasper spheres with gray streaks
- Khaki / putty yellow wood agate globes with reddish brown striations
- Ivory off- white matrix howlite ovals with golden brown veins
- Mustard, russet and khaki clustered magnesite chips and pebbles
In front, Mollie Meserve's one of a kind design features two bead- in- chain strands alternating with figure 8 infinity links, which continue up the sides with coil connectors and a pair of the agate gems adding continuity and interest.
At the back, our hammered double hook fastener clasp, hand forged of sturdy copper and decorated with a stacked magnesite dangle, provides a secure closure and allows for an easy transition in length up to 24 inches overall.
To see our Southwestern Jewelry Collection, click the stone -
And to explore our Rough Magic Creations shop, click:
On its way to you in 1 to 3 business days, your necklace will arrive enclosed within a natural, neutral tone jewelry presentation box similar to this one -