Southwestern Gemstone Necklace, Copper Pendant, Turquoise Red White, Beaded Chain
Our colorful boho necklace showcases an eclectic pendant of clustered gemstones in bold southwestern colors:
- Turquoise blue dyed mountain "jade" stone spheres
- Red branch coral spikes
- White matrix howlite ovals with tan veining
A rustic copper ring supports the dangles, primitive African trade beads and our own hand forged washer circles, creating the center link in our handmade chain, which we've beaded with the same stones.
With elements of ethnic and tribal influence in the design, the cha-cha style pendant measures 2 inches from the top of the supporting ring to the tiny bud at the tip of the longest dangle.
Finished with our matching hook and eye clasp, the adjustable chain easily switches from choker up to 19 inch princess length.
For the woman who loves jewelry sets, the necklace coordinates beautifully with these Shoulder Duster Earrings:
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Made to order items usually take 3 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- If your order will take longer for us to create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.