Long shoulder dusters by Mollie Meserve, these unusual earrings combine jasper and agate gemstones with copper to make a casual statement in eclectic jewelry design.
For women who enjoy neutral tones, natural gems and one of a kind handmade jewelry, these chunky danglers present a blend of fall color and boho style.
- Small round agates top stacked links of multicolor jasper tubes and copper ball accent beads, and our handcrafted hammered washer rings.
- Beneath the stacks, pairs of larger washers add increased vitality and energy as they circle above swinging round baubles of mottled jasper.
- Overall earring length - 2 7/8 inches
- Dangle drop length - just a bit over 2 inches
- Dangle width - 3/8 inch ( 10mm )
- Ocean jasper tubes and globes
- Crazy lace agate spheres
- Solid copper
- Fluted round beads
- Hand cut washer rings
- Forged bud tip findings
- Hook ear wires
- Mounting head pins
- Deep forest
- Honey / caramel
- Tan / light beige
- Pale / off white grey
- Everyday fashion
- Avant garde
- Wabi sabi
- Woodland landscapes
- Seaside waters
- Beach sands
- Desert rocks
As each copper component is crafted individually in our Rough Magic Creations studio workshop, and there are variations in the coloration patterns of the stones, the earrings are not identical. This means that this pair presents a unique example of artisan workmanship.
The earrings shown in the photos are the same ones you'll receive. They'll be on their way to you within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order, arriving in a complementary presentation box similar to the one in the last photograph.