Mollie Meserve calls her three in one earring design "The Birth of a Planet," with gemstone dangles in earthy moddled shades of light and dark gray accented with copper star flower petal caps and dainty round globes.
As the photos show, the woman who values variety and versatility in her jewelry will be able to choose several ways to make her own fashion statement -
- Both adorned with 1 or 2 planetary rings
- Simple stone and metal pair without rings
- Mix and match drops with her chosen number of rings
- Earth and moon
- Celestial and cosmic
- Space, solar systems, Milky Way Galaxy
- Lunar eclipse
- Overall earring length - 1 5/8 inch
- Dangles - 1 1/8 inch long by 5/16" wide ( lower stone = 8mm )
- Ring outer diameter - 7/16" to 1/2 inch
- Gemstone spheres
- Handcrafted hammered washers
- Handmade hook ear wires
- Forged bud tip mounting head pins
- Petite copper beads
- Embossed petal caps
- Wabi sabi - a Japanese concept which embraces the beauty of the mismatched and/or imperfect.
- Avant garde
- Boho bohemian
- Art Deco
- Mod / Modern
Along with your earrings, which we'll ship within 1 to 3 business days after receiving your order, you'll receive a natural color jewelry presentation box similar to this one.