For the nature lover whose style is her very own one of a kind fashion, Mollie Meserve's double strand mixed media bracelet evokes dreams of Nature's treasures - from land, sea, sky.
- The Earth: Natural wood hand carved beads
- The Oceans, Rivers and Lakes: Seaside beach shells, freshwater pearls
- The Cosmos: Gemstone stars, wooden crescent moons
- And ... The Realm of the Ethereal: Sparkling faceted crystals
- Boho chic bohemian fashions
- Woodland scenes
- Pastoral landscapes
- Seascapes and coastal settings
- Celestial and cosmic themes
- Eclectic compositions
- Rustic and primitive designs
- Calming influences
- Glamorous suggestions
- Earthy brown, beige, tan
- Olivine / olive
- Deep dark green
- Black diamond
- Jonquil yellow
- Ethically harvested sea shells
- Austrian crystals
- Maine forest hardwood beads
- Frosted rough faceted off rounds
- Bark- on crescents
- Baroque coin pearls
- Mixed semi- precious ornamental gemstones
- Serpentine ( new jade )
- Honey jade
- Moss agate
- Sterling silver
- Handcrafted toggle clasp
The chunky bracelet measures about 8 1/4 inches long; it will most comfortably fit a woman's 6 1/2" to 7 1/4 inch wrist.
We've given our roundish wooden beads an iridescent glittery finish; the crescents have a protective sealant. Both are nontoxic.
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
To explore Mollie's Collection ☞ Mollie Meserve Designs
Your bracelet will arrive in a neutral tone jewelry presentation box very much like the one shown in the photographs.
Note: The small creatures who lived in these shells had "moved out" before we gathered, selected and cleaned their former homes. No living creatures will ever be endangered or harmed during our creative process.