The Southwest goes boho in Mollie Meserve's cosmic gemstone bracelet in black, white and gray. Open circle rings of howlite* frame rustic rounds of vintage sterling silver and alternate with snowflake obsidian puffed coins. More silver beads act as accent spacers.
- Unique / One of a Kind
- Genuine gemstones / natural ornamental stones
- Veined *howlite, sometimes referred to as "white turquoise."
- Speckled / mottled obsidian
- Sterling silver
- Reclaimed, upcycled beads from mid- 20th century jewelry
- Hand forged hammered toggle clasp
Size and Fit:
- Bracelet dimensions - 9 inches long by 1/2" wide
- Best for 7" to 7 1/2" wrists. Length alterations available by special request; please inquire in advance to discuss options.
Weight: 3 ounces
Our processing time: 1- 2 business days