White Matrix Howlite & Snowflake Obsidian Bracelet with Sterling Silver
The Southwest goes boho in Mollie Meserve's cosmic gemstone bracelet in black, white and gray. Open circle rings of howlite* frame rustic rounds of vintage sterling silver and alternate with snowflake obsidian puffed coins. More silver beads act as accent spacers.
- Unique / One of a Kind
- Genuine gemstones / natural ornamental stones
- Veined howlite
- Grey speckled black obsidian
- Sterling silver
- Reclaimed, upcycled beads from mid- 20th century jewelry
- Hand forged hammered toggle clasp
- Size and Fit:
- Bracelet dimensions - 9 inches long by 1/2" wide
- Best for 7" to 7 1/2" wrists. Length alterations available by special request; please inquire in advance to discuss options.
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
To explore Mollie's Collection 👉🏼 Mollie Meserve Designs
*Natural howlite, often referred to as "white matrix turquoise," is an ornamental stone which is often dyed in a wide range of colors; for this bracelet Mollie chose the natural, uncolored variety to contrast with the black and of the gray dot obsidian.