Wooden Maple Leaf Earrings, Hand Carved Wood, Autumn Leaves Jewelry
Wooden autumn maple leaves, carved by hand of Maine hardwood in our Rough Magic Creations studio, make these rustic, earthy dangle earrings ideal fall fashion statement for nature loving women who treasure original one of a kind jewelry designs and natural, earth conscious materials.
To enhance the sustainable eco-friendly aspects, Mollie Meserve has chosen creamy reclaimed vintage glass beads, mottled with splashes of russet brown and tan to pair with the earth tones of Czech rondelles atop each leaf.
- Stylistic influences:
- Boho bohemian
- Primitive Folk Art
- Woodlands / Forests / Trees / Foliage
- Approximate dimensions:
- Overall earring length - 1 7/8 inch
- Dangle drops - 1 1/8" long x 3/4" wide
- Falling leaves - .75" x .75" x 3/16" thick
- Ethically harvested cherry wood
- Recycled vintage glass beads
- Czech glass rondelles
- Hand forged solid copper bud tip earwires and wire mounting head pins
- Clear, nontoxic earth friendly sealant (to preserve the natural color of the wood)
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
As Mollie crafts every earring individually by hand, there will be slight variations in the shape, grain and veining of the leaves. Also, the glass beads are not exactly alike in palette and coloration patterns. This means that, while your pair will be carefully matched, each earring you receive will be unique, a one of a kind work of wearable art.